Krasar is a refinement of or derived work from the Kantumruy published through Google Fonts in 2013. The new family is a redrawing from scratch with the concepts of simplification in mind while keeping some design features from the old version. The most remarkable improvements in Krasar are the variety of weight choices, proportion, and legibility which make it looks better for both screen and print.
Make an order
[1.41] - 05/2018
- Fix misaligned stem and loop in lighter weights
[1.4] - 04/2018
- Add Basic Latin character set
- Move mark attachment over NNA to right side
- Update some punctuation shapes.
- Fix spacing between Latin numbers.
- Fix bottom height of post-base vowels អឿ and អៀ.
- Fix counter of ខ, ទ, ន in bolder styles
- Fix stroke weight of ខ, ទ, ន in thinner styles
- Fix small issues
[1.3] - 08/01/2018
- Re-design the shape of អ៍ (
- Re-design the top part of អែ (
vowel-ae) and អៃ (
vowel-ai) to prevent the clashing with អ៍ (
[1.2] - 25/12/2018
- Increase the contrast in the hair of ជ, ថ, ផ, វ, ស.
- Stem and loop alignment in Thin, ExtraLight, Light, and Book weight.
[1.0] - 11/11/2018
- First release.
- Khmer encoding set.
- Ligature glyphs.
- Two-level post-base glyphs.
- Basic punctuation glyphs.
Please check the Description tab for buying instruction. You will be able to order the font directly within our website in the future.